Due to business growth plans The Wicked Cakes business is looking to appoint a Sales Administrator to provide admin and office support to our busy and expanding sales team. This role also provides a central point of contact for our customers.
The successful candidate for this role will need excellent administration and communication skills, and previous experience of working in a sales/telesales environment.
Additional duties will include supporting the existing office admin team in reception and general office duties during holiday periods or busy periods of the year.
- Provide administrative assistance to Head of sales plus business managers- producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing; and general administration for the sales department.
- Managing the marketing agent with website/social media
- Taking ownership and managing the leads from shows and past clients
- Appointment making into clients for the team
- Telemarketing for warm leads if needed
- Experience of working in a consistent and demanding market within CQUIN/ LACA/NHS/NPS would be beneficial.
- Ideally the candidate would have previous experience within the Food Service category.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people (mainly MD's, CEO's etc.)
Skills and Experience
Previous success in a Sales and administration position in a fast-paced sales environment.
Excellent PC skills, including extensive knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Sage would be beneficial.
For more details please visit our web site WWW.wickedcakes.co.uk