Due to business growth plans The Wicked Cakes business is looking to appoint a Sales Administrator to provide admin and office support to our busy and expanding sales team. This role also provides a central point of contact for our customers.
The successful candidate for this role will need excellent administration and communication skills, and previous experience of working in a sales/telesales environment.
Additional duties will include supporting the existing office admin team in reception and general office duties during holiday periods or busy periods of the year.
- Provide administrative assistance to Head of sales plus business managers- producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing; and general administration for the sales department.
- Managing the marketing agent with website/social media
- Taking ownership and managing the leads from shows and past clients
- Appointment making into clients for the team
- Telemarketing for warm leads if needed
- Experience of working in a consistent and demanding market within CQUIN/ LACA/NHS/NPS would be beneficial.
- Ideally the candidate would have previous experience within the Food Service category.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people (mainly MD's, CEO's etc.)
Skills and Experience
Previous success in a Sales and administration position in a fast-paced sales environment.
Excellent PC skills, including extensive knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Sage would be beneficial.
For more details please visit our web site WWW.wickedcakes.co.uk
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly