Assistant Site Manager
My client, an award-winning housing contractor have an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to start work on a brand new project in Central Hertfordshire. This is a permanent position and would suit candidates with a stable work history and an ambitious nature to make it to the top of the construction ladder.
Ideal skills and qualifications:
· SMSTS Card
· 5 years experience as an assistant site manager
· First aid Qualified
· NHBC award winner (desirable)
· Ambitious and hands on approach to projects
· Some experience within high-spec, large sized housing projects
· Locality to central Hertfordshire
If you feel you have the skills and the mentality necessary to be successful in this role, please apply now or contact Martin Lively on 01223 311735.