Deputy Finance Director
Otkritie Capital International Ltd, Emerging Markets London subsidiary of the Russian Investment Bank, is looking for a Deputy Finance Director whose primary responsibility will be providing support to Finance Director in planning, implementing, managing and controlling financial-related activities.
- Manage financial and management accounting in accordance with IFRS requirements;
- Supervise the development of information on the financial management system in accordance with accounting, tax, statistical and managerial accounting and have control over the reliability and confidentiality of information;
- Produce timely and reliable management accounts, including monthly closing of financial accounts and quarterly closing of management accounts and reporting;
- Produce Balance sheet, PnL weekly and monthly reporting; weekly trading PnL calculations, reconciliation and reporting;
- Preparation and control on implementation of accounting policies (accounting for financial instruments, spot, derivative contracts, expenses accruals, REPO transactions, Stock lending transactions etc), reconciliation of registers, notes, forms for consolidated and stand-alone financial statements;
- Manage the accounting of Proprietary Trading positions and transactions;
- Manage all intercompany and group reporting reports;
- Develop and control the implementation of a centralised accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed;
- Preparation and implementation of policies and procedures for management reporting, budgeting etc.;
- Investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences;
- Provide information for the external audit for both year end and half year end reviews; play key role in completion of annual external audit and preparation of annual financial statements;
- Address queries raised by Group External and Internal audits;
- Assist with completion of regulatory returns by providing necessary data;
- Directly manage staff in Moscow office and have oversight of all Moscow finance functions;
- Assist FD with managing employee relations/staff coaching/training within finance team;
- Deputise for Finance Director in his/her absence.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Working towards being a fully qualified by one of the professional accountancy bodies (ACCA/CIMA/CA preferred), with demonstrable experience in a similar role of working in management accounting and financial management supporting a financial services organisation;
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting and forecasting issues and techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Calypso and Sun systems, and Excel, 1C;
- Working knowledge of FCA reporting requirements and regulatory reporting systems (COREP);
- Strong up to date knowledge of IFRS requirements;
- Strong knowledge of MIFIDII and CASS requirements;
- Knowledge of accounting systems similar to Mango, Diasoft, Resource Navigator;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Experience of managing a team;
- Extensive experience of working in Investment Banking;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages is a must.
- Ability to travel extensively between UK and Russia.
Closing Date for the applications - 19th May 2017.
Apply for Deputy Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly