Customer Retention Advisor
5 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Pitney Bowes we are currently looking for a Customer Retention Advisor to join our team based in Harlow. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent and will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
About the Customer Retention Advisor role
As a Customer Retention Advisor here at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on retaining existing business and provided first class customer service, you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
In this role, you'll join our Retentions team in Harlow and report to the Client Retentions Manager.
As our Customer Retention Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving calls from existing clients wishing to cancel their agreement
- Providing the best solution to the client to prevent them from cancelling their agreement
- Accurately updating client agreements, accounts, paperwork and the CRM system in a timely manner
- Achieving monthly targets & KPI's
- Manage pipeline and cancellation requests within specified SLA's
What we are looking for in our Customer Retention Advisor:
- Confident communicator who is able to quickly build relationships over the telephone
- Natural solution finder who thrives on resolving problems
- Target driven with the mentality to exceed expectations
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Experience gained working in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Full Leasing / Rental & Purchase Portfolio within UK & ROI Retentions Team
- Experience working within retentions / handling complaints
- Customer service qualification
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Within our Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We are a leading global provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed in North America and over three-hundred thousand meters installed in other international markets.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Retention Advisor then please click ‘apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
***No Agencies Please***
Apply for Customer Retention Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly