5 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Pitney Bowes we are currently looking for a Client Manager (Leasing Team) to join our team based in Harlow. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent and will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
About the Client Manager (Leasing Team) role
As a Client Account Manager, you will have the responsibility for building long-term relationships with new and existing clients. Your key focus will be introducing Pitney Bowes products and services that will support business development, growth and client retention. The Client Manager reports to the Sales Manager and this position is located in our Harlow office.
As our Client Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Renewing multiple type of lease contracts across a range of products (An understanding of financial contract renewals is an advantage)
- Cross selling and upselling of shipping and mailing equipment as well as on-line shipping products and software solutions
- Provide an end-to-end client experience for consultative solutions sales
- Acts as client escalation point for client care questions and queries
- Communicates with client via multi-channels, ie, phone, web chat and video
- Work with our CRM (SalesForce.com) and be comfortable using predictive analytical tools to make recommendations of solutions and financial options to your client.
- Articulate reasoned views and recommendations, able to speak with confidence in all client-handling situations, with a view to sustain and enhance client satisfaction levels.
- Create, issue and manage the end to end process of electronic, financially regulated contracts
- Interact, partner and develop strong relationships across our sales channels and within the wider organisation.
What we are looking for in our Client Manager:
- Proven experience selling in a B2B environment
- Proficient in Windows applications including; E-mail, MS Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer (all required) and the ability to navigate multiple applications including CRM’s
- Strong business acumen, able to plan and organise in order to maximize productivity
- Exceptional client care focus
- Ability to listen and articulate a value proposition clearly and confidently
- Ability to think quickly, solve problems and provide a fast response
- Can work autonomously, is driven and self-motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Goal oriented with a desire to over achieve
- Good interpersonal skills
- Desire to progress / develop
To be successful in the role you will need a passion for sales, great client care and thrive in a busy, pressurised environment. You will be target driven with excellent communication skills. You will demonstrate excellent time management and high activity levels at all times.
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Client Manager then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
***No Agencies Please***
Apply for Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly