Please note you must have a full driving licence to apply for this Cleaner position and be happy to drive small vans.
Mobile Cleaner - Main Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will carry out cleaning to residential properties and various schemes on behalf of ProTech Property Solutions Ltd in the following disciplines:
• Timekeeping - Report to work each day and be on time. To ensure that all cleaning works are carried out in the correct time frame and are to the correct standard and quality.
• Professional Image - Wear uniform, be clean and tidy. Maintain the appropriate conduct.
• Company Vehicle - Clean the company vehicle inside and outside each week. On a daily basis ensure the general cleanliness. Undertake general safety checks and drive safely.
• Customer Service - Provide excellent levels of customer service to residents, clients, fellow employees and management.
• Health & Safety - Abide by the company's health and safety policies and procedures as required.
• Quality Check Work - Check that work is to a high standard.
• Feedback - Ensure that all issues are reported back on your worksheets.
You will provide an efficient and effective service as a member of the Operations Team, creating an environment enjoyable to work in, to include colleagues, office staff and all members of your team.
This particular position may involve covering runs when others are off sick / holiday etc.
Cleaner - Principle Responsibilities:
• To ensure that all customer properties are cleaned and maintained to the highest possible standards and that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
• To ensure that all works are completed within the target times set.
• To provide exceptional levels of customer service.
• To carry out cleaning and maintenance works of all customer properties in accordance with current Building Regulations and Health & Safety Legislation.
• To use / wear and apply all PPE appropriate to the works being undertaken.
• Conduct yourself appropriately within the Company's guide lines. Ensure that corporate brand guidelines are adhered to (i.e. clean vehicle, uniforms, site appearance, etc).
• Undertake necessary training for your role when required.
• To communicate any job variations directly with customers and members of the management team.
• To attend and participate in regular 1-1 performance reviews.
• To attend tool box talks associated to the department covering relevant Health & Safety regulations, COSHH data and any relevant updates.
• Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to ensure that all are recorded in a timely manner and that procedures are followed.
• Must be physically fit as manual lifting is required.
Cleaner - Person Specification:
• Have knowledge of driving around London.
• Ideally 2 years' experience in cleaning.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager.
Cleaner - Other Attributes, Abilities, Requirements:
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Full driving licence.
• Commitment to customer service.
• Ability to take ownership of issues / problems and personally sees them through to delivery.
• Organised approach to work, able to manage your time effectively and efficiently.
• Basic knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
Awareness in the following areas:
• Manual handling.
• Ladder safety.
• Asbestos awareness.
• Working with Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
• Working at height.
• Electrical awareness.
It would be a great advantage if you are able to carry out specialist works (Deep Cleans, Carpet Cleaning etc).
Job Title: Cleaner
Salary: Meets National Living Wage
Location: Potters Bar (Office). Driving in and around London
Responsible To: Office Manager
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per Week: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Please apply online for the Cleaner role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for the Cleaner role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.