Property Administrative Manager
Great Opportunity To Join A Multi Award Winning Estate Agency Based In Ilford covering East London.
Our client is proud of the fact that most of their business comes from recommendations and referrals from satisfied customers. They cover the whole of East London and Essex from their base in Ilford and have properties under management in areas as diverse as Docklands, South Woodford, Walthamstow, Leyton, Stratford, Barking, Ilford, Loughton and Bow.
They are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their team.
- Have A Minimum 2 Years Experience In Lettings Administration
- Have a 'Can Do' Attitude
- Be able to use your own initiative in order to resolve issues in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people and build relationships with Clients
- Be a good time keeper & able to meet deadlines
- Be reliable, organized and presentable
- Day to Day administration in the office
- Preparing everything necessary for a new tenancy
- Assist the rest of the team as and when necessary
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly Working Atmosphere
They have invested heavily in the best systems in order to make them efficient as possible, this coupled with their extensive advertising & marketing campaigns maximise the earning potential for everyone in the company, and in turn make them market leaders in every area they cover.
To maintain this position they are only looking for people who want to be the best! You will need to have a great attitude and work ethic and take pride in your work so that you can help them continue to build on the good relationships they already have with clients.
If you feel that this is you and want a job where hard work and loyalty are both recognised and rewarded and where you will be welcomed as a valuable member of the Team, then please call Colin on 020 8554 9679 or email your CV via the link below.
Apply for Property Administrative Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly