Track Manager (General Manager)
3 days left
- Full Time
Teamsport is a fast growing, adrenalin fuelled indoor go karting company with 21 awesome centres across the UK. We are now recruiting for a Track Manager with a view to become General Manager in 6-12 months for our new Harlow, Essex track (opening in July). We are looking for talented operations and people managers who thrive in a busy, fast paced environment and who love the challenge of managing a new site.
The Track Manager will work closely with the Dual Site Manager and have responsibility for new site and team management, recruitment and training, KPI and sales focus and the strong operational running of the track together with prioritising a busy customer facing role.
Joining the Home Counties team, you will have your chance to truly put your stamp on the role and with an uncapped bonus structure on offer, you'll be well rewarded for your hard work with the aim of becoming General Manager by the end of your first 12 months in the business. So…if you enjoy working where no 2 days are the same, then this is the job for you.
We look for at least 2.5 years' management experience ideally within the Leisure Industry.
Please note this job will include evening and weekend shifts and we reference all new employees with an external referencing company.
Recruitment sessions for management positions will take place on 20th & 21st April.
- Finance - achieve and exceed levels of profitability, accountability for the Tracks spending and budgetary control
- New Business Development
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, recruitment and training
- Maintenance of the track, karts and the building
- Maintain cash security and cash handling in accordance with standard
- operating procedures
- Development and implementation of the marketing plan including up-sells, outreach activities and corporate business portfolio
Apply for Track Manager (General Manager)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly