Online Sales Executive
Our client is long established trader of toys, puzzles and gifts, having been founded in 1972, they have managed to stay at the forefront of sales for toys and gifts even to this day. Due to these successes, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic individual to come on board as their Online Sales Executive based in South East London near Blackheath.
Salary negotiable upon experience.
The role entails full responsibility for managing and maximising the company's Amazon account.
Forecasting existing sales and promoting and correctly merchandising new products within the Amazon store front.
Experience in supplying Amazon is preferred but not essential
In addition, the role would be responsible for both managing and driving online sales from existing customers and in assisting the recruitment of new online sales accounts both in the UK and Europe.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A keen analytical approach with a real attention to detail.
- A high degree of computer literacy being able to learn and handle in-house systems confidently. Also, a high level of competence in Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel for the analysis of data.
- A passion for the internet and a desire to remain updated on the latest online developments.
- Strong writing skills and to be able to write “internet friendly “copy to maximise online sales by exploiting search engines and key words.
- Strong communication skills. Being able to interact and respond to the needs of individuals at all levels of both inside and outside the Company across several departments.
- Clear planning and organizing skills with an ability to work off your own initiative.
- Exceptional Customer Service
So if you feel like you could meet the requirements that our client is looking for and would like to be considered for the role, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Apply for Online Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly