Full time/ Flexible
Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and Southern England with a £4.06 billion portfolio of over 7,181 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London's leading property developer.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join our vibrant HR team at our head office in Loughton. The position is full time, however, we will also consider candidates who would like to work flexibly.
As a Human Resources Administrator, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR administration support to the HR Department. The Administrator will report to the Head of HR and work closely with the other members of the team to ensure that a professional, customer focused, proactive and flexible HR service is delivered to the business and its subsidiaries.
Working within the team, your responsibilities will also include providing administrative support for HR projects such as Learning & Development, recruitment and Corporate Responsibility.
- Producing monthly reports for the HR Department to include new starters, leavers, sickness absence, recruitment stats etc.
- Organising team meetings and producing agendas and minutes
- Updating team diaries where appropriate and supporting travel arrangements/bookings
- Assisting the Head of HR with ad hoc projects as required
- Supporting careers events, job shows, community projects etc.
- Procuring all promotional material and stationery where needed
- Ensuring all systems are up to date and compliant ( HR database, Application Tracking System etc)
- Supporting the development of the intranet and external careers website
- Responsible for HR social media activity ( LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter)
The successful HR Administrator will meet the following criteria;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Pragmatic approach
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Packages
- Proven track record of dealing with sensitive or confidential matters
- Ability to interpret data and statistics
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous HR experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Candidates must have previous experience in an administrative role, working within a team
In return for your hard work as our HR Administrator, we offer;
- A competitive salary
- 24 days holiday
- Private healthcare cover
- Pension scheme
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.