SEN Teacher (PMLD/SLD)
Are you an enthusiastic, creative and experienced SEN Teacher? Are you passionate about helping students progress, academically, emotionally and socially? If so please keep reading for an exciting opportunity in the Basildon area:
Our clients are looking for an experienced SEN Teacher to work in a KS3/4 Class of 9 students, all of whom have a mix of moderate and severe learning difficulties and including one student who is wheelchair bound.
This is initially for long term temporary cover to start at Easter. However, there is a strong chance of it becoming permanent for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to:
- Work in a specially resourced provision with soft play, sensory rooms and a hydrotherapy pool.
- Expand your knowledge of working with students with a variety of SEN difficulties
- Share best practice with an experience team of SEN staff
The school provides education for pupils aged 3-19. They have a wide range of special educational needs, including those with moderate, severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties. Many of the pupils have Autism.
The successful candidate should have:
- The creativity required to engage with students with SEN difficulties
- The interpersonal skills needed to effectively communicate with staff and students
- The ability to think outside of the box
- The passion to want to help make a difference to the student?s lives.
- A strong background working with SEN students
- Full QTS
If you think this could be the job for you then please send your CV to Greg Burns. Greg is our dedicated SEN Consultant and will be happy to guide you through each step of the process from your application, right up to starting with the school
Apply for SEN Teacher (PMLD/SLD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly