Project Coordinator / Project Manager - Construction
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: South Woodham Ferrers, Essex
Salary: circa £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
The company has been designing and building very high end timber garden rooms (orangeries etc.) for 30 years and has earned an impressive reputation for outstanding design and superior quality.
They are looking for a hardworking and organised Project Co-ordinator to manage the day to day running of their residential building projects and provide all associated administrative and scheduling support.
- Maintain full year schedule of all current and upcoming projects
- Organise on-site personnel each day/week accordingly
- Brief all tradespeople on project, providing working drawings and key information
- Make Building Notice applications and liaise with Building Inspector
- Quantify and order relevant on-site materials and arrange hire of any additional resource
- Liaise with client to keep them well informed of various stages of construction
- Liaise with Production team to coordinate joinery production timing and delivery logistics
- Liaise with Technicians, Master Builder, Designer and Director to ensure smooth running of all projects and to see that any queries are resolved ASAP
- Liaise with Finance Manager with regard to tradespeople, timesheets and invoicing
- Assist with on-site personnel training and development.
- Review and develop Health and safety procedures on site.
- Review and develop in-house procedures.
- Ad-hoc reporting and research as required.
- The ideal candidate will have previous event or project management experience and will have the ability to manage several projects at any one time, completing more than 60 projects per year.
- They will be organised, enthusiastic, and have good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience within the architectural or construction industry would also be beneficial.
- The company offers a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
- The company is a Silver Investors in People Company.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Project Co-Ordinator, Assistant Project Manager, Construction, Site Project Manager, Assistant Site Manager, Construction Manager, Project Manager, Public Safety Manager, Subsidence Manager, Engineering Manager, Surveying Manager, Civil Engineer, Highways Manager, Site Manager, Senior Civil Engineer, Construction Manager, Groundwork Manager, Engineering Coordinator will also be considered for this role.