BUSINESS LEADER FOOD
DFDS is currently looking to recruit highly motivated, conscientious and experienced chef to join our on-board Sales Department.
Duties will involve:
Day to day management of food standards, customer expectation levels and financial reporting.
Ensuring the highest standards of safety, security, hygiene, professionalism, and cleanliness in all galley and food service areas on-board.
Ensuring all company, port and environmental health policies are adhered to.
- Have proven experience in a Sous Chef or Head Chef position
- Hold a recognised City & Guilds Catering qualification or equivalent
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a team as well as being an integral part of that team
- Ability to lead by example
- Be fully computer literate
- Knowledge of stock management and ability to perform weekly, monthly stocktakes
- Ability to work within budget guidelines
- Have a willingness to work various shift pattern on-board any company vessel
Excellent terms & conditions combined with an attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position, please send a fully updated CV along with a letter of application explaining why you feel you should be considered for this post by clicking the apply button.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 13th January 2017.
Apply for Head Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly